1st Shift- Supply Truck Helper
Savvy Staffing Solutions is looking for multiple Drivers’ Helpers for a large distribution client in South Boston, MA. This position will involve assisting delivery drivers with all day to day activities throughout their routes. You will deliver and pick up goods and packages. This is a temp to hire opportunity on the 1st shift with room for advancement. Hours are 7:00 am-5:00 pm Monday-Friday, however individuals must be flexible as deliveries can sometimes take longer than expected and traffic can be unpredictable. This position is to ultimately train helpers to advance to a driver in the future.
- Deliver products to customer locations in a timely manner
- Load and unload vehicle
- Collect on unpaid orders and shipments
- Inspect and monitor delivery vehicle
- Maintain accurate inventory of packages and materials
- interacting with customers during delivery drop offs
- Experience in delivery driving, customer service, or other related fields
- Clean driving record
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be flexible with staying later than 5:00pm and working some overtime
- Must have the desire to someday become a driver
- Must be able to lift 50lbs on your own
- Must be able to pass a 7 year criminal background check
- Must be able to interact with customers professionally
- Must be able to Read, Write, Speak and Understand English FLUENTLY.
- Must have longevity in past positions (NO Job Jumpers!)
For more information call 781-874-0005, or come to our Medford office at 275 Mystic Ave, Suite B, above the Dunkin Donuts to apply. Walk-ins welcome Monday-Friday, 9:00am-4:00pm.
*ALL APPLICANTS MUST PROVIDE PROPER DOCUMENTATION TO PROVE ELIGIBILITY TO WORK IN THE U.S. AT THE BEGINNING OF THE APPLICATION PROCESS.