Assembler and Disassembler
Location : Worcester, MA
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Shifts and Compensation:
- 7:00 am- 4:30pm
- Full Time
- $15.00 hourly
- Occasional Overtime Available
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assemble large number of average weight parts by performing a wide variety of fitting, assembly and alignment procedures.
- Make fits using hand and power tools
- Adjust and align parts for free working and proper clearance.
- Make final adjustments, as necessary.
- Pack completed parts in boxes for shipping, which requires occasional lifting.
Required Qualifications :
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively.
- Must take direction well from Supervisors and follow instructions.
- Good attitude- able to work with fellow coworkers
- Ability to lift required loads
- Manual dexterity sufficient to handle tools and material required for this position.
- Attention to detail
- Standing, bending and reaching.
- Relatively mid to high noise level.
- Must wear, safety glasses and steel toe shoes.
- Manual dexterity required to operate hand tools
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
Assembly Assembly Line Communication English comprehension Packing Power Tools Safety Procedure