Location : Uxbridge, MA
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Shifts and Compensation:
- Full time (40 hours / week)
- Monday-Friday 7:00am - 3:30pm
- $16 / hour
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Undergo training periodUnder minimal supervision accurately layout parts using rules, squares, or templates, cut parts to drawings
- Be proficient at final assembly process of a variety of different units.
- Must be able to accurately label products, package units and parts, and finally, prepare units on skids for shipping.
- Must perform the tasks of a final inspection of the products and examine the product for defects utilizing knowledge of quality and manufacturing standards.
- Close attention to details is a must.
Required Qualifications :
- Ability to lift upwards of 50lbs or more.
- Ability to operate basic shop hand tools, drills, torque wrenches, micrometers, calipers, and measuring devises.
- Be proficient in the use of drawings, and written procedures. Use of personal computers a plus.
Education and Experience:
- Vocational high school or equivalent graduate
- Preferred with 2-3 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
Assembly Assembly Line Assembly/ Production Line Heavy Lifting Inspecting Labeling Package Handler Processing Quality Control Written and Verbal Procedures