Machine Maintenance Mechanic
Savvy Staffing Solutions is looking for qualified and experienced Mechanic to join our team! You will be responsible for completing work orders and other required tasks for our client in Somerville, MA. This is a potential direct hire or temp to hire opportunity for the right candidate. early morning 1st, 2nd or 3rd shift Monday- Friday. Pay rate $18.00/hourly (+/-) depending on experience.
- Previous experience in maintenance or other related fields
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- 2nd Class Fireman License this license allows the holder to operate any boiler or boilers (PLUS BUT NOT REQUIRED) Under the engineer or fireman in direct charge thereof.
- Auto motive repair experience
- Complete work and repair orders in a timely fashion
- Estimate time and extent of repairs
- Perform routine preventive maintenance
- Maintain material and supply inventory
- Oversee work performed by outside contractors as necessary
For more information call 781-874-0005. Or to apply come to 275 Mystic Ave, Suite B, (above the Dunkin Donuts,) in Medford, MA, 02155 Monday-Friday from 9:00am-4:00pm with proper IDs to verify employment in the U.S.We are looking to fill this position ASAP, so come in today and you could start working tomorrow!!