Location : Auburn, MA
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Shifts and Compensation:
- 12 hour rotating schedule
- $16 - $17 per hour
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform set up necessary from work order instructions
- Monitor machine to maintain maximum speed and quality.
- Inspect quality
- Responsible for machine maintenance and upkeep including mechanical adjustments
- Operate machine during operator’s break times
- Demonstrate mechanical skills on high speed production equipment.
- Constant standing, walking, reaching with hands and arms, lifting, pushing, carrying, bending, climbing, twisting, kneeling, crouching and crawling.
Required Qualifications :
- Ability to read, interpret and decipher general written instructions from work orders, safety regulations, operating procedures and other job specific written documents.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical functions.
- Ability to read, utilize and adjust dimensions by using a ruler to 1/16”.
- Be able to properly use personal protective equipment (PPE) (safety shoes, ear plugs, safety glasses, gloves and face shields).
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Experience in mechanical
Data Entry English comprehension Heavy Lifting Inspecting Machine Operator Maintenance Mechanic Manufacturing Mechanic Mechanical Assembly Order Processing Quality Control Safety Procedure