Location : Hudson MA
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : SS_3042
Savvy Staffing Solutions is currently seeking experienced Machine Operators for a company in Hudson, MA.
Shifts and Compensation:
- All Shifts Available
- $14 (Salary depends on experience)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Arrange machine at the beginning of work procedures to ensure that everything is in order.
- Test the machine before main work begins to be sure that it's in good condition for production.
- Clean up machine parts after every work procedure.
- Set all machine operation speed, size and shape into machine before it begins running.
- Ensure that machines are calibrated and re-calibrated before and after production procedures.
- Strictly adhere to client job specification and ensure good quality work.
- Ensure timely preparation and availability of all production materials to avoid shortage during production.
- Report to supervisor(s) regularly, keeping them updated on production activities and progress.
Required Qualifications :
- Ability to handle Equipment
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to multitask
- Good communication skills
- Good Math Skills
Education and Experience:
- Must have High School Diploma
- Prior Machine Operator Experience helpful.
Cleaning Communications Machine Operator Math Skills Testing