Location : Southbridge, MA
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Shifts and Compensation
- 3rd Shift
- Full Time Position
- $13.25 / hr
- 12 hour shifts available
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Combine all raw materials in proper sequence and sign off that each ingredient
- Rotate mixed ingredients back and forth to the line being served.
- Keep the line supplied with ingredients while adhering to the pace set
- Complete and deliver all batch to the Production Manager.
- Keep/supervise your work area, tools and supplies, organized and sanitary throughout the shift.
- Assist in the training of mixing area helpers and / or assistant mixers.
- Follow all Safety Procedures as outlined
- Performs other duties as requested by Production Manager.
- Flexible on work schedule and Overtime as needed.
- Verify that all batches are produced on your shift.
Required Qualifications :
- Experience in Food Processing / Manufacturing/
- Ability to communicate effectively (English & Spanish)
- Proven attendance in addition to flexibility in scheduling
- Reading, written and mathematical skills
- Ability to work independently with a minimum supervision.
- Ability to stoop, kneel, climb, reach, stand, walk, push, pull, talk, hear, lift, and perform repetitive motions
- Ability to frequently move objects up to 50 pounds
- Ability to operate a pallet jack, and other material handling equipment.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent work experience.
- Support SQF by maintaining food safety and food quality through completing job tasks and maintaining the work area in a sanitary manner.
English comprehension Food Preparation Food Production Food Service Mixing Organized Pallet Jack Spanish