Aluminum warehouse steel handler supports warehouse operations by selecting inventory (picking), packaging product (packing), and completing all necessary paperwork in order to finalize customer orders.
Steel handlers are required to load and unload trucks as needed and any other various warehouse tasks as instructed by warehouse management.
The candidate must be friendly, courteous, professional, an effective communicator, and team player.
Train 1st shift, Start on 2nd shift.
· Experience in an industrial/manufacturing environment a plus.
· Effective communication skills.
· Self-starter who is ambitious, technically sound, and is results driven.
· High sense of urgency.
· Ability to understand and operate according to company safety procedures.
· Ability to receive, track, and distribute materials, supplies, and equipment.
· Knowledge of light equipment operation and/or maintenance.
· Ability to read, sort, check, count, and verify numbers.
· Ability to perform simple arithmetic.
· Ability to detect problems and report information to appropriate personnel.
· Train two weeks on 1st shift and transition to 2nd shift.
Pay Rate is $14.00
· Valid Driver's License
· Forklift/Overhead Crane Certified
· Ability to lift at least 50 pounds.
· Ability to perform physical activities that require considerable use of arms and legs and
moving the whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping and
handling of materials.
· Close mental and visual attention required, coordinating manual dexterity with mental and
visual attention for sustained periods of time.
· Pass initial background check, drug test and physical.