Location : Northbridge, MA
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Shifts and Compensation
- 2nd and 3rd shift available
- Full Time Employment
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform a variety of standard functions to inspect
- Operate the forklift truck providing the safe and efficient flow of material throughout the production areas by moving, locating and stocking products
- Move product throughout shop taking care not to damage wire in process.
- Keeping all lines supplied with work and aisle ways free from debris.
- Have computer experience in SAP (recommended).
- Operate in a warehouse environment
- Responsible for supplying lines with needed product from warehouse.
- Use care in transporting materials to assure quality of the product as long as their vehicle.
- Ensure working orders prior to use.
Required Qualifications :
- Workplace safety training and forklift operation certificate desired.
- Be organized and have strong communication skills
- Responsible and well grounded individual
- Must have own transportation
- Must speak fluent English.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma
- 1-3 years of experience.
Communication Forklift Forklift Certified Forklift Operator Material Handler Production SAP Experience stocking Warehouse