Location : Northbridge, MA
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Shifts and Compensation:
- 7:00am - 3:30pm
- $12 / hour
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Construct pallets using woodworking machinery
- Cut lumber to length, nails pieces into skids and pallets.
- Build protective framework (crates) for products requiring added protection.
- Work from blueprints, schedules, work orders written and verbal instructions, drawings and specifications.
- Responsible for maintaining inventory on wood, nail, etc. and notify supervisor when supplies are getting low.
Required Qualifications :
- Candidate must be mechanically inclined, use initiative when required, pay close attention to measurements and detail, and be a self-starter.
- May be required to run Shear machine when there is down time. Perform other related duties as required or as directed.
- Must have good attendance record for consideration
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Assembly Assembly Line Blueprints Building Inventory Machine Operator Order Processing