Location : Dayville, CT
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Shifts and Compensations:
- $14 or more, based on experience and work history.
- Temp to permanent
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares samples for testing using various types of laboratory equipment, including MFI, Capillary Rheometer, Moisture analyzer, TGA, etc.
- Performs laboratory testing including pH, Viscosity and other wet chemistry techniques.
- Receives and log in samples, prepare and maintain accurate laboratory records, report results to internal customers and enter results in database.
- Cleans and maintain work area and all lab equipment and order supplies.
- All other responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
Required Qualifications :
- Ability to organize and prioritize work for timely completion
- Effective communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Able to easily understand complex instructions
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Position requires data entry and regular use of computer/keyboard/mouse for extended periods of time.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- Must be able to lift up to lift , stand, walk, bend over and sit for extended periods of time
Must be able to clear a 7 year Background check
- Must be able to pass drug screening
- Must have reliable transportation
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years Prior laboratory experience
- Past experience working in a ISO 9001/13485 environment
Cleaning Communication Data Entry English comprehension Excel Heavy Lifting Safety Procedure Testing Work With Tools