Location : Westborough, MA
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Shift and Compensation
- 6:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. (overtime available)
- $14-$17 /hr
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- To set-up and operate stamping presses to produce materials to customer specifications.
- Responsible for set-up and operate press so it is capable of performing work assignments to the predetermined level of production and quality goals.
- Responsible for performing any and all Statistical Process Control functions as required to complete a set-up.
- Responsible for complying with all company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for completing all production paperwork.
- Responsible for producing highest level of quality utilizing control plans and work instructions. Maintains safe work environment by following procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational and training opportunities.
Required Qualifications :
- Set-up/Operation of Progressive Stamping Presses highly desired.
- Ideal applicants should have experience running medium to heavy manufacturing equipment. Die setting a plus.
- Ability or capability of reading/understanding control plans and work instructions.
- Ability to read blue prints, use measuring devices accurately and understand dimensional tolerances.
- Documentation skills.
- Willingness/ability to handle/lift material and follow safety rules.
- Team player and problem solving ability.
- Mature, honest, self-motivated, reliable, loyal, and creative problem solver.
- Learns quickly, takes pride in work, well organized.
- Ability to work independently and in a fast paced environment.
- A highly reliable individual with the ability to work overtime when needed and under time pressure.
Education and Experience:
- Experience with Quality Assurance processes in a manufacturing environment.
Blueprints Data Entry English comprehension Heavy Lifting Machine Operator Manufacturing Math Skills Measurements Processing Quality Control Set-up stamping