Shifts and Compensation:
- 3rd shift
- 9:00pm- Finish (40 hrs/wk)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manually or mechanically load and unload materials from trucks, pallets or other transport vehicles in an efficient, accurate, safe and productive manner.
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations and company guidelines.
Complete daily Powered Industrial Truck inspection form
- Receive, store, move and pack outgoing materials, equipment, and other items from warehouse.
Assist with customer pick-ups
Maintain a positive work environment by behaving and communicating in a professional, courteous, respectful, ethical manner with customers, clients, co-workers, and supervisors.
- Be able to manage the paperwork associated with this job description: pick tickets, delivery notes, transportation planners, etc.
- Perform additional duties as determined by the Operations Manager/Shift Supervisor.
Comply with all elements of the Core Values and use the Quality System, including ISO procedures, corrective and preventative actions, the customer complaint policy, and best practices to achieve continuous process improvements and ensure total customer satisfaction.
- Read, Speak and Write English
- In excess of 100 lbs.; frequently lift/carry 50 lbs
- Steel toe shoes
- Must have own transportation
Use good judgment and common sense.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 – 2 years previous warehouse experience
- Computer skills