Location : Northbridge, MA
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Shifts and Compensation:
- 2nd & 3rd shift
- $15 /hr
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work form specification sheets, job orders, and verbal instructions.
- Ensure that all wires are properly positioned for feeding into the welder
- Maintain continuous visual inspection of product and process for proper positioning, welding, and cutting.
- Clean electrodes on a regular basis and make minor adjustments as needed.
- Perform prescribed pull test and other quality checks regularly.
- Inform supervisor of any processing or operating problems.
- Handle rolls
- Monitor wire filed.
Required Qualifications :
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be detail oriented and organized.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Lifting requirements up to approximately 50 lbs.
- Maintain high levels of efficiency and quality.
- Must be able to speak and understand English
- Must have own transportation
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma required or its equivalent with 2-5 years of experience in the field or a related area.
Cleaning Communication Data Entry English comprehension Heavy Lifting Quality Control Technician Welder Wire Handling