*APPLY ONLINE NOW!* Warehouse Order Picker
Savvy Staffing is currently hiring Order Selectors for our client in Boston. Temp-to-hire opportunity for the right candidates.
- Select food products using a voice headset and ride-on pallet jack to build customer orders
- Accurately listen to voice commands to select items
- Receive, unload, sort, restock, move, and load material using proper warehouse equipment
- Safely operate warehouse equipment in accordance with company policy / SOPS
- Count items to verify inventory
- Use Warehouse Management System to perform accurate transactions
- Inspect product for damage or defect
- Maintain and clean work areas
- Additional duties as required
- Ability to stand up to 8 hours per day
- Working in ambient, cooler, and freezer zones for extended periods of time
- Working with hand and powered equipment at heights up to 30' or more above the floor
Monday to Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- REQUIRED: experience with Electric Ride-on Pallet Jack (within the last year)
- Previous warehouse experience (required)
- Forklift experience a plus
- Strong math skills, including adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing, working with percentages and numbers with decimals
- Basic computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English
Submit your resume for consideration.
For more information, please call 781-874-0005 to speak with a recruiter about this position.