The Test/Repair Technician will work with a team at our Bolton, Massachusetts location. The position entails handling, identification, cleaning, testing, diagnosing, and simple repairs of various test equipment and associated equipment. Tasks also include coordinating workflow with outside repair & calibration firms.
· Tracking and coordinating equipment to be tested/repaired
· Identifying and cross referencing various products
· Cleaning of equipment to be tested/repaired
· Mechanical disassembly/assembly of products to be tested/repaired
· Generation and filing of test procedures for different products
· Using equipment self-test procedures for testing operational status
· Maintaining a clean and orderly test/repair area
· Working with product manager to coordinate equipment status.
· High School Diploma or Technical School
· Associates or 4 Year Degree a plus
· Experience in a test/repair role
· Ability to use test equipment (DMM, Oscilloscope and Logic Analyzer)
· Must be able to speak, read and write in English
· Must be able to life 50+lbs