*Chemical Reactor Operator*
Savvy Staffing is looking for experienced Chemical Reactor Operators for a chemical production plant in Lynn, MA. These are full time, potential direct-hire opportunities for the right candidates. Our client offers room for career advancement.
Our client manufactures finishing materials and advanced polymers used by textiles and coatings makers. They also make coating resins (polyurethanes), leather finishes (adhesion promoters, base-coat polymers), and textile finishes (flame retardant polymers and compounds).
Pay rate is depending on experience, ranging between $18-$25 per hour.
- Technical manufacturing experience in a Chemical Facility is REQUIRED for this position
- 1+ years of experience working with machinery
- Experience operating forklift is a plus
- Strong math and computer skills are required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Physical demands may include: standing for extended periods of time, climbing stairs, ability to lift, push and pull up to 55 pounds frequently, and exposure to outside conditions
- Willingness to comply with safety and quality regulations, including wearing protective gear
Interested candidates, please submit your resume and a recruited will get in touch with you!