*Customer Service Representative*
- Provide exceptional customer service and handling of all customer issues
- Process applications for walk-in customers
- Cash out and prepare deposit at end of shift
- Perform customer accounts maintenance: changes, additional requests, replenishment, adjustments, statement requests, etc.
- Assist in the reduction of Production Backlog
- Prepare daily reports and audit work for accuracy
- Assist in opening and closing the office as needed
- Contact customers for additional account information
- Perform other duties as directed by management and supervisory staff
- English-Spanish bilingual is REQUIRED
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- Flexibility in scheduling
- Excellent phone skills, data entry skills, customer service and interpersonal skills, and problem skills
- Adapt quickly, efficiently, and positively to different projects assigned
- Works well in a fast-paced, multi-task environment
- Must remain professional under every circumstance with customer and staff members
- Must maintain a good attendance record
If you are interested in this opportunity, please stop by our Medford branch to meet with us, we welcome applicants Monday to Friday between the hours of 9:00 am and 4:00 pm.
You will be required to present 2 forms of ID.
We are located at 275 Mystic Avenue, Medford, MA, 02155.
*Or submit your resume and a recruiter will reach out to you!*