*Medical Device Assembler*
Savvy Staffing in partnership with a global leader in medical technology in Waltham, is currently looking for experienced Electro-Mechanical Assemblers for a 1st shift position.
The electro-mechanical assembler assists in the assembly of medical devices, and packages kits accurately using assembly instructions, parts lists, wire diagrams, drawings/verbal instructions, and/or engineering prototypes.
This is a temp-to-hire opportunity. Work schedule is Monday to Friday, 6:00 AM – 2:30 PM. Pay rate is $17.75 - $18.50 based on level of experience.
Must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for this position:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Electro-Mechanical Assembly
- Proficient in the use of small hand tools such as soldering irons, wire crimpers, wrenches, pliers, torque drivers and the mixing of epoxies for chemical use
- Basic knowledge of Continuous Improvement Processes (Kanban, and 5S), ISO 9000 Certification
- Basic understanding of ESD practices and Inventory Control Principles
- Ability to read and understand OP’s, OI’s or other supporting procedural documentation
- Excellent written and communication skills, organizational skills, and flexibility in taking on different job responsibilities
- Must be able to read and speak English
If you are interested in this opportunity, please come in to meet with us Monday-Friday between the hours of 9:00 am and 4:00 pm, be ready to present 2 forms of ID. We are located at 275 Mystic Avenue, Medford, MA, 02155.
Or submit your resume and a recruiter will reach out to you.