- Set different blends according to job requirements
- Maintain constant flow of material between the in-feed hoppers, the blender, the crystallize, and the dryer.
- Be able to debug any feeding problems.
- Help with the material handling on all thermoforming machines:
- Bring cartons to the thermoforming machines
Take finished product away from the thermoforming machines.
Be able to operate a lift truck to be able to bring material to the extruder, to dismount finished rolls from the extruder, and to take these rolls to their proper storage locations.
- Drop rolls from the winders once an hour and return the chuck to the winder to prepare for the next roll. The shaft weighs 30 lbs. Sometimes you may need to handle a large hammer to get the shaft out.
Schedule: 12 hour Rotating Schedule(5am-5pm or 5pm-5am)
Pay Rate: $14.92 - $16.92/hr.
Must be able to move (push and pull) large bins on casters with a weight of 500 lbs.
Must be able to spend all day on your feet.
Must be able to occasionally reach into the machine.
Must be able to drive a forklift truck
Must have reasonable dexterity to be able to quickly cut sheet and transfer the winding from one winder to the other.
Must be able to pull the winder out of its winding position. Although the winders have large casters, the rolls do weigh around 1000 lbs.
Background and drug screen required.
No English necessary.
12 hours rotating shifts.