*Manufacturing Maintenance Mechanic*
We are looking for dynamic Maintenance Mechanics with experience in a manufacturing & production environment for our clients in Lynn and Malden.
These positions are contract-to-hire, potential direct-hire opportunities for the right candidates. Our clients offer room for career advancement, and a competitive hourly rate depending on experience.
We are looking for candidates with strong mechanical ability with machinery to assist in keeping production equipment in safe and efficient operational condition.
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical and electrical issues on production machinery and other production equipment
- Preventative maintenance and continuous improvement projects
- Perform scheduled and emergency repairs timely
- 2-6 years of related experience in a manufacturing/production environment
- Experience troubleshooting electro-mechanical issues
- Must be familiar with OSHA regulations and arc flash safety requirements
- Must have basic computer skills: Microsoft Word/Excel
- Working knowledge of production equipment and machinery such as air compressors, agitators, boilers, cooling towers, dispersers, forklifts, industrial ventilation systems, mixing vessels, reactors, rotary gear pumps, progressive cavity pumps, storage tanks, industrial sewing and sealing machines, etc.
- Ability to apply root cause analysis to implement corrective actions
- Must be organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks
- English-Spanish bilingual is a big PLUS
Interested candidates, please submit your resume and a recruiter will get in touch with you!