!Quality Inspector !
Job Type :
- · Support operations quality initiatives and use problem solving methodologies
- Perform internal auditing.
- Issue material holds.
- Perform device history record review and first article inspections.
- · Perform testing in support of Certificate of Analysis. Issue Certificates of Analysis and Conformance.
- Review daily production records and samples. Maintain reference samples and testing devices.
- · Support certification efforts including participating in cross functional teams such as Product Safety and HAACP teams.
- Support company process improvement initiatives and teams.
- Execute validation protocols and testing.
- Support new product introductions and design changes by editing and routing quality documents as required.
- Support customer complaint investigations.
- Maintain trending charts and participate in quality reviews.
- Participate in audits by external parties.
- Maintain area supplies as required.
- Perform in house calibrations and maintain database.
- General manufacturing environment
- All required PPE must be worn for Safety
- No heavy lifting required
- Use of hands for writing / typing data
- Walking, standing, sitting, bending
- Walking (or driving) required between facilities
- Ability to travel to visit customers and suppliers (minimal)
- Background and drug screen required
Required Qualifications :
3rd Shift Hours: 10:30pm- 7am