1st shift Assemblers needed!!
Savvy Staffing is hiring for several 1st shift Assemblers positions. This is a full time, temp to hire position opportunity.
Rate: $14.50 to $17.50 per hour
Description: The assemblers are responsible for the assembly and repair of medical devices and small components as well as ensuring that the product is free from visible dirt, dust, or scratches. This will include disassembly, cleaning, machining, assembly, checking, and testing the final product.
Essential Duties & Responsibility:
- Repair of parts and components using the processes mentioned above in conjunction with any other means necessary.
- A small amount of data entry may be required.
- Other tasks, such as evaluation and training of new employees may be required.
- The employee is also responsible for any other tasks at the request of the team leader, or the management, including moving to another position/ station within the company.
Typical Physical Demands:
- Must be able to sit and use a microscope for up to 7 hours a day.
- Must be able to apply twisting or direct force using a wrench, screwdriver, hand, or pliers.
- Must be able to work with machine equipment, including a manually operated lathe.
- It is necessary to be able to move between manufacturing equipment and workbench.
Must be able to work overtime when required
Interested candidates should apply at our Webster branch located at 106 Main st, Webster MA. Between the hours of 8:00 am-4:00 pm
Candidates must bring two forms of identification to apply.