Location : Northborough, MA
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Savvy Staffing Solutions is currently seeking Finishers/Molders in Northboro, MA.
Great company 1st and 2nd shift available- apply immediately!
- Minimum 1-2+ years related experience in manufacturing
- Verify tools, materials and process against router requirements
- Operates all equipment required to perform the job
- Fabricate parts per router instructions
- Check quality of parts per first piece inspection
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Become proficient in all Fabricator work procedures and work instructions for all work centers. Refer to training modules
- Actively supports the Quality, Safety, and Environmental Programs.
- Perform any miscellaneous duties as assigned by management
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Work environment :
- Fairly loud manufacturing environment
- May be exposed to fumes or airborne particles, burns, and exposure to moving mechanical equipment
Required Qualifications :
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Light to moderate physical effort required
- Regularly required to stand, reach and move about the facility
- Must have command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Must be able to read and interpret work instructions and read basic drawings
- Must possess basic math skills