2nd shift Production Operator!
- Machine Operation
- Data Login
- Warehouse Duties in General
- Material Handling
- Forklift Operation (will receive training)
- Housekeeping/ Cleaning Duties
- Reads routing/work orders and performs work as assigned by department supervisor: batching, pulverizing, staging and cleaning.
- Complies with all procedural, safety, regulatory requirements.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
- Accurately documents each phase of the production routing performed.
- Responsible for ensure product does not advance to next step in the routing if there are any non-conformances, or product is out of specification in any way, by notifying a supervisor.
- Depending on skill level, operates equipment in compliance with work instructions: Pulverizer; Dispersion Processes ;Reliance Heating Mixer;Jet Mill; Ovens; Mixers; Floor Buffer
- Communicates issues or concerns o supervisor and managers effectively and with sense of urgency.
- Identifies variation in raw materials and equipment which may affect finished product quality, productivity or safety.
- Background check
- able to lift/ move 50 pounds
- Respiratory test
- Ability to read and write
- Skilled in performing basic math
- Must be able to work in a team environment and be flexed between different production lines as required and as trained.
- Ability to operate a fork truck (will receive training)
- Ability to work in environments of where heat exposure may exceed 90 degrees
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs repetitively
- Uniform requirements of long sleeves/pants and occasionally wearing a Tyvek suit
- Ability to wear a respirator when necessary
Pay rate: $15.25 per hour
Hours: 1st shift, hours 2:00 pm to 10:30 pm, candidates will be training on days, overtime is available.
If interested please call 508-461-5550, or stop by our office for an application.
We are located at:
106 Main st, Webster, MA 01570 (next to train tracks, across the street from 7Eleven store)