Savvy is hiring Assemblers and Machine Operators in Worcester, MA.
We accept walk-in applicants, please have two forms of valid identification.
45 Linden St
Worcester, MA 01609
1st, 2nd and 3rd shift available
- Six months warehouse experience preferred.
- Sufficient formal education to read and write and communicate effectively.
- High School Diploma preferred.
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be able to work well with fellow co-workers.
Equipment to be used:
- Must take direction well from Supervisors and follow instructions.
- Good attitude.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Ability to lift required loads.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to handle tools and material required for this position.
- Use of hand and power tools.
- Standing, bending and reaching.
- Relatively mid to high noise level.
- Must wear, safety glasses and steel toe shoes.
- Manual dexterity required to operate equipment.
- Ability to follow direction.
- Read and understand and complete required paperwork.
- Occasional overtime or odd hours in a factory setting.