Location : Worcester
Job Type : Temp/Contract
- 1st and 2nd shift
- Following specified methods, assemble subassemblies, large number of very light, light or average weight parts by performing a wide variety of fitting, assembly and alignment procedures.
- Make fits using hand and power tools, and adjust and align parts for free working and proper clearance. Make operating tests and final adjustments, as necessary.
- Pack completed subassemblies in boxes for shipping, which requires occasional lifting of up to 50 lbs., but sometimes for concentrated periods of time.
Please come in for an application:
Savvy Staffing Solutions
45 Linden St.
Worcester, MA 01609
Required Qualifications :
- Six months warehouse experience preferred.
- Sufficient formal education to read and write and communicate effectively.
- High School Diploma preferred.
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively.
- Must take direction well from Supervisors and follow instructions.
- Good attitude.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Ability to lift required loads.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to handle tools and material required for this position.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be able to work well with fellow co-workers.
Equipment to be used:
- Use of hand and power tools.
- Standing, bending and reaching.
- Relatively mid to high noise level.
- Must wear, safety glasses and steel toe shoes.
- Manual dexterity required to operate equipment.
- Ability to follow direction.
- Read and understand and complete required paperwork.
- Occasional overtime or odd hours in a factory setting.