We are currently seeking an experienced assembler to join our team. The assembler will perform electro-mechanical assembly in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Assembly of PCBAs, wire harness, chassis assembly, and final box builds.
- Occasional SMT hand soldering/rework.
- Inspection of parts for defects.
- Various other duties, including assisting in kitting manufacturing orders.
Position pays $13-$15 per hour based on experience
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED).
- 2+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Good attitude, punctual, and reliable