Location : Lancaster
Job Type : Temp/Contract
- 7:00am- 3:30pm
Responsible for assembly of various products in assigned department.
Required Qualifications :
- Experience: Six months warehouse experience preferred.
- Education: High School Diploma/GED required.
- Skills: Ability to read, write and communicate effectively. Must take direction well from Supervisors and follow instructions.Good attitude, able to work as part of a team. Ability to lift required loads-manual dexterity sufficient to handle tools and material required for this position. Attention to detail
- Must be able to work well with fellow co-workers.
- Equipment to be used: Use of hand, power and measuring tools.
- Physical Demands: Standing, bending and reaching. Relatively mid to high noise level. Must wear, safety glasses and steel toe shoes.Manual dexterity required to operate equipment.
- Mental Demands: Ability to follow directions.Read and understand and complete required paperwork.