Location : Spencer
Job Type : Temp/Contract
- 1st shift hours: 7:00 am to 3:30 pm
- Cleaning, stripping, measuring, soldering, and testing are critical processes experienced during the assembly process.
- A great opportunity for the curious employee to learn how “Customer Value” is achieved in a cross-functional team focused on velocity and flow, ease and efficiency, engineered simplicity, transparency and visibility, and flexibility and agility.
- The Team Member will work as part of a value stream, focused on delivering value to the customer through assembly.
Required Qualifications :
- Control of inventory levels, including raw, finished and work-in-process materials, to ensure the cell operates as designed.
- Maintain well defined quality and production standards.
- Decision-making, as part of the team, and awareness to seek management direction for guidance with issues outside of defined guidelines are required.
- Team members are responsible for work flow through a balanced cell and are flexible and adaptable enough to address interruptions.
- The ability to work as a valued team member and the curiosity to learn more and drive continuous improvement are major components of the position.