Savvy Staffing is seeking Assemblers for our client company located in Hopkinton, MA. These are temp to perm positions, offering great benefits when hired. See below for a list of benefits offered.
2nd shift 3p-11:30p Must be able to train on 1st shift for a couple weeks 6a-2:30p
This is a clean manufacturing operation. Assembles products partially or completely, working at bench or on shop floor, picking and packing
- Positions parts according to knowledge of unit being assembled or following blueprints.
- Fastens parts together with bolts, screws, speed clips, rivets, or other fasteners.
- Removes small quantities of metal with hand files and scrapers to produce close fit between parts.
- Operates drill presses, punch presses, or riveting machines to assist in assembly operation.
- Occasional material handling and packaging tasks required.
- Follow assembly documentation and safety procedures.
- Ability to operate assembly equipment.
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Must read, write and be able to communicate in English
- Must be able to clear a 7 criminal background check along with a urine drug test
Benefits offered when hired on permanent-
- 1 CDHP Plan (Consumer Driven Health Plan) w/employer contributions to a Health Savings Account
- 2 PPO Plan (Preferred Provider Organization)
- Both plans offer free annual checkups as long as the doctor is in the Aetna network
- Prescription Drug Plan through CVS Caremark (employee must be enrolled in Medical)
- PPO Plan (Preferred Provider Organization) with 2 free cleanings a year
- Option of either prescription glass or contacts each year
- Spouse, child life insurance and ad &d
- Flexible spending account for medical and dependent care
- Company Paid Life Insurance, AD&D, travel insurance, and LTD with the option to purchase more on all but travel insurance.
- Vacation starts at 2 week per year and increasing to 3 weeks after 5 years of service, etc.
- (1st year vacation is prorated based on date of hire)
- 48 sick hours a year each January 1
- 88 hours company paid holiday a year
- Approved tuition reimbursement
- Option to purchase stocks every year.
- 401k plan with company match and discretionary profit sharing contribution to 401k account
- Company paid Employee Assistance Program (EAP)