Join an organization that has been serving customers around the world for over 160 years through its international footprint and involvement in all steps of the production process developing transportation on land, in the air and at sea. Continuously developing new innovations that enable mobility to advance.
As an Assembler in a clean manufacturing operation you will be part of a team making devices for the automotive, aerospace, defense, rail and energy industry. This is a temp to hire opportunity Monday-Friday from 7a-3:30p or 3p-11:30p depending on the shift you choose.
This company is deemed an essential business and has implemented strict safety protocols to ensure their employees are safe.
What you will do:
- Responsible for assembly of products partially or completely, working at a bench or on the shop floor
- Follow assembly documentation and safety protocols
- Reading blueprints
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English
- Must be able to clear a criminal background check and drug test
- Some assembly experience is a plus
- Be part of a recession proof industry that has career advancement opportunities
- When you work as an employee through Savvy Staffing Solutions you are eligible to enroll in our medical insurance and direct deposit
- Weekly pay
- When hired on as a permanent employee you will receive paid holidays, sick time, medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, 401k matching, approved tuition reimbursement, option to purchase stocks every year and more.