Location : Hopkinton Ma
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
1st Shift 7 am-3:30 pm $14.00
This is a clean manufacturing operation. Assembles products partially or completely, working at bench or on shop floor, picking and packing
Position responsibilities include:
- Positions parts according to knowledge of unit being assembled or following blueprints.
- Fastens parts together with bolts, screws, speed clips, rivets, or other fasteners.
- Removes small quantities of metal with hand files and scrapers to produce close fit between parts.
- Operates drill presses, punch presses, or riveting machines to assist in assembly operation.
- Occasional material handling and packaging tasks required
OT when perm
Required Qualifications :
- Follow assembly documentation and safety procedures.
- Ability to operate assembly equipment.
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Must read, write and be able to communicate in English
Submit your resume for consideration or apply in person at our Worcester office located at 45 Linden St. Applications are accepted 8:30am-4:00pm Monday-Friday. For more information, please call 508-799-7171 to speak with a recruiter about this position.