Assembly Operators needed, all shifts available!!
This Position supports Assemblies – finishing and assembly manufacturing processes - for preparation and basic trouble shooting of production machinery for manufacturing runs. The technician will be responsible for ensuring the production equipment/tooling is set up as required and capable of producing parts that meet all relevant product specifications.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with technicians, engineers, and managers to help create and write setup instructions for current processes.
- Inspect and measure (various types) first production pieces to ensure machine is producing pieces within specification – Adjust machinery to produce pieces within specification.
- Articulate and communicate issues and problems, as well as offering ideas for improvements, to the appropriate people to minimize down time and strive to meet goals.
- Support production runs as required.
- Troubleshoot, collect, and analyze process/machine data as required or with assistance of engineering personnel when process is not capable.
- Assist in the development of work instructions.
- Work in a fast paced department with continuously changing priorities.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complies with all safety regulations and applies good judgment in safely performing all tasks.
- Complies with all related ISO requirements.
- Communicates with the shift supervisor all appropriate concerns related to working conditions, safety, injuries, and interpersonal conflicts.
- Other duties as may be requested and/or assigned by company management.
- Ability to read and interpret documents including safety rules, operational instructions, procedure manuals, and MSDS sheets.
- Ability to write routine reports.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
- Ability to apply common sense to carry instructions in written, oral or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to perform all duties and responsibilities satisfactorily.