Location : Holden
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Shift and Compensation:
- 2nd shift
- Salary: $15.00- $25.00/hr DOE
Purpose of Job:
- Uses production orders, formula sheets and other related data.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Blend small lots of material as required.
- Use precision weighing equipment such as an analytical scale.
- Mix ingredients using equipment such as high intensity mixer.
- 5S Cleanliness of work area.
- Area clean to site specifications.
- Ensure participation and cooperation in company implemented ESHA programs.
- Follow all company safety rules.
- Mathematically check formulas against previous order or other furnished data.
- Maintain necessary logs, data or reports.
Required Qualifications :
- Basic mathematical skills
- Work from written instructions
- Attention to detail
- Basic computer skills
- Steel toe boots/shoes