Coater & Slitter Operator *
Location : Clinton, MA
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Job Title: sitter/ Coater Operator
# of openings: 5
Hours: 5:00am –3:00pm Monday to Thursday Friday is Over Time
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
- Setup and operator Mold Machine
- Read and understand precut spec sheets. Work form product spec sheet, written or verbal instructions.
- Plan sequences of operation for variety of first time and repeat products.
- Use hand tools, small power tools, tape measure, stainless steel dippers, spatulas, mixer, micrometers, scales, pumps, gauges, roll handling equipment, forklift, in-line measuring equipment, etc.
- Perform all specification requirements for testing and sampling
- Properly label and store all raw materials
- Perform all duties as required or directed
- Resolve and or bring any problems to the attention of department supervisor
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of (5) year experience working in a high volume/traffic facility
- Strong communication skills
- Must be willing to work assigned hours
- Must be able to individually lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to bend, stoop and stand for extend periods of time
Required Qualifications :