Cold Bond Assembly
Location : Hopkinton, MA
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 2nd shift and 3rd shift
Assemble products partially or completely, working at a bench
Position responsibilities include:
- Follow prescribed safety rules and regulations. Maintain a safe working area and safe equipment for all employees, and enforce all PPE requirements. Contribute to a Safety First Culture by identifying Risky Situations.
- Identify, obtain and use proper material, understand equipment operation and sequence of assembly process.
- Check against process sheet or routing.
- Maintain accurate records of inventory used.
- Assemble components producing quality parts while meeting efficiency standards.
- Operate automatic or semi-automatic assembly equipment and use various common hand tools.
- Check work using prescribed quality procedure record and notify lead person of any issues, making corrections as instructed.
- Perform secondary operations such as marking, packing and labeling.
- Maintain all necessary documents such as inspection check sheets on produced parts or equipment, labor cards or change notices.
- Check equipment using prescribed preventative maintenance procedures.
- Work to eliminate non-value added activities.
Required Qualifications :
- Knowledge of assembly and safety procedures.
- Ability to operate assembly equipment.
- Work as part of a team, cross-training members as needed.
- Keen attention to detail
- Willingness to take initiative, self-motivation.
- Strong hand-eye coordination.
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Assembly Machine Operator