The Disassembler Allocator works with a team of qualified individuals who together are responsible for the accurate assembly of endoscopes according to Working Procedures.These employees are responsible for the disassembly and evaluation of incoming endoscopes for specific teams. This will include disassembly and evaluation of the repairs needed as well entering information into our SAP System.
Essential Duties &
- Evaluation of all incoming scopes
- Determine possible warranty scopes including inspection and documentation.
- Determine third party repair scopes including proper inspection and documentation
- Data entry of information into ORACLE and/or SAP
- Open work orders and organize all work to be distributed to outer tube assemblers in accordance with schedules, backorders and A Items
- Proper cutting open of all scopes, pulling of all inner tubes and pulling eyepieces using the proper designated machinery and defined processes
Other tasks, such as evaluation and training of new employees may be required. The employee is also responsible for any other tasks at the request of the team leader, or the management, including moving to another position within the company.
Typical Physical Demands:
Must be able to sit and use a microscope for up to 7 hours a day.
Must be able to apply twisting or direct force using a wrench, screwdriver, hand, or pliers
Must be able to work with machine equipment, including a manually operated lathe
It is necessary to be able to move between manufacturing equipment and workbench.
Special Requirements: Must be able to work overtime when required