Job Type :
Reference Code :
JOB SUMMARY :
An Electromechanical Assembler works as a member of the production line to solder and assemble various electromechanical parts.
The requirements listed below are representative of the essential duties required:
- Mount, connect, assemble, and secure parts and components of electronic equipment utilizing hand-soldering techniques.
- Assemble and test electromechanical components using a variety of tools and/or equipment according to required specifications, processes, and procedures.
- Conduct quality control checks.
- Escalate assemble issues to the production supervisor as needed.
- Perform repair work or rework as needed.
- Clean and maintain work area and equipment, including tools.
- Other duties as required.
Required Qualifications :
Must be COVID vaccinated and be able to pass a background check and drug test.
- Ability to hand solder required, and must pass internal certification process.
- Dexterity to assemble small components required.
- Position does not require any previous experience working with office software.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- No formal educational credentials are required.
- 0-1 year of experience in a manufacturing setting is helpful.
- Soldering experience or training preferred.
- Specialized training or certification required.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those encountered while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a workbench.
- Some moving of parts and from station to station and walking through the factory.
- Occasional physical exertion including some lifting of objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to perform repetitive soldering and assembly tasks.
Mental & Visual Demands/Efforts
- Considerable mental concentration to effectively execute complex tasks.
- Must be able to understand and follow fabrication procedures and wiring diagrams.
- Work requires frequent visual effort for extended periods of time.
- Visual acuity to inspect products and tools.
Work Environment and Hazards
- Some areas in the building are not climate controlled.
- Some exposure to heat, dust, or other factors of minor inconvenience.
- Some exposure to hazards that might cause minor injury.
Electro Mechanical Assembly