Asemblers needed, all shifts available!
- Read and follow work order specifications to build and assemble parts in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Uses hand tools to perform simple and repetitive secondary operation.
- Performs bonding processes using adhesives, small hand tools, and assembly jigs.
- Cleans and maintains work area, tool and machinery to safety and housekeeping standard.
- Constant standing, some walking.
- Complies with all company Safety requirements, policies and procedures.
- Be able to perform inspections of the manufacturing process, assembly of finished goods and packaged good.
- Record findings and report discrepancies to the Quality manager or supervisor
- Perform physical testing and measurement using designated equipment.
- Communicate with production and work together to promote Quality.
- Perform all other related assignments as requested by Management.
If interested in applying for this position please stop by our office to fill out an application with two forms of Identification, sample: picture ID and Social Security Card ( originals no copies)
We are located at:
106 Main St, Webster, MA, 01570(across the street from 7/11 store next to train tracks)
Or call us with any questions at 508-461-5550
- Drug screening
- Background Check
- Basic math and measurements test
- Able to work mandatory overtime on the weekends
- 1ST SHIFT $12.50
- 2ND SHIFT $12.75
- 3RD SHIFT $13.50