Hiring a Credit Analyst!
Savvy Staffing Solutions is currently hiring a Credit Analyst for a client company in Worcester, MA.
Schedule: Monday- Friday 8:00am- 5:00pm (1 hr lunch break
Pay Range: $23- $28/hr
The Credit Analyst will manage an assigned portfolio of accounts to reduce Days Sales Outstanding and minimize bad debt expense through prudent credit granting. The incumbent will use analysis, trade bureau information, and sales organization data to determine an appropriate line of credit/financial exposure for the customer.
The main functions of the role include:
· Manage and evaluate portfolio of accounts for initial and ongoing credit worthiness.
· Establish credit limits and manage orders that have exceeded the credit limits.
· Contact customers to resolve issues preventing payment.
· Negotiate payment schedules with distressed customers and escalate customer problems.
The company is following MA state guidelines regarding COVID to include social distancing and masks. Masks are provided by the company. Possible work from home once fully trained depending on COVID situation. Potential temp to hire (permanent position) possible depending on performance and business conditions. Will be trained onsite at the company by the Credit Supervisor. Training can be 2-3 weeks.
Qualifications and Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Finance is preferred.
· Two to four years of experience in business credit and collections.
· Ability to collect and analyze financial data from a variety of sources in order to make credit-granting decisions.
· Ability to work in various operating systems to include EXACT and SAP.
· Proficiency in internet-based research tools. - Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, Office, GoogleDocs. Ability to produce reports & analysis on different credit-related topics.
· Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills and the ability to work effectively across all levels of the organization and with customers.
· Must possess very strong problem-solving skills. Must demonstrate the ability to solve problems in a dynamic environment.
· Ability to perform credit investigations and analyze financial data.
· Demonstrated ability to be the technical leader within their scope of work.
· Professional Attire