Location : Worcester
Job Type : Temp/Contract
- 1st shift 5:30am- 2:00pm
- 2nd shift 2:30pm- 10:00pm
Required Qualifications :
- Experience: Six months warehouse experience preferred.
- Education: High School Diploma or GED (must provide a copy).
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively.
- Must take direction well from Supervisors and follow instructions.
- Good attitude- able to work with fellow coworkers.
- Ability to lift required loads.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to handle tools and material required for this position.
- Attention to detail.
- Equipment to be used: Use of hand and power tools.
- Physical Demands:
- Standing, bending and reaching.
- Relatively mid to high noise level.
- Must wear, safety glasses and steel toe shoes.
- Manual dexterity required to operate hand tools.
- Mental Demands:
- Ability to follow directions.
- Read and understand and complete required paperwork.
- Working Conditions: Occasional overtime or odd hours in a factory setting.