Inventory Control Specialist*
Be part of a company that started its roots locally in Massachusetts. Our partner is hiring an Inventory Control Specialist for their Sutton, MA location.
As an Inventory Control Specialist you will be part of a team in charge of all inventory tasks within the company. You may manage inventory tracking, ordering, receiving, organizing and shipping products. Inventory Specialists are very organized and will also evaluate the current practices of the company and implement new techniques to improve efficiency. This is a temp to hire opportunity Monday-Friday 8a-4:30pm
This company is deemed an essential business and has implemented strict safety protocols to ensure their employees are safe.
What you will do:
- Meet with potential vendors and select ones that best meet the need of the company
- Oversee inventory and order additional products and supplies when needed
- Evaluate the selection and shipping process and work to improve efficiency
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and update inventory as needed
- Negotiate vendor contacts in order to maximize profit
What you will need:
- Good organizational skills
- The ability to manage multiple projects at one time in an efficient and timely manner
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving skills
What's in it for you:
- Be part of a recession proof industry that has career advancement opportunities
- When you work as an employee through Savvy Staffing Solutions you are eligible to enroll in medical insurance, direct deposit and our referral program!
- Weekly pay
- When hired on as a permanent employee you will receive paid holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K matching, bonuses and more
At Savvy Staffing Solutions, we are known for reliability, loyal service, authentic relationships and transparency. We service niche industries: Clerical, Accounting, Professional, Light Industrial, Manufacturing, Information and Technology in Central New England.
WE LOVE WHAT WE DO + WE HAVE BEEN IN THIS BUSINESS FOR A LONG TIME! Savvy is a full-service staffing and recruitment firm, family owned. We are able to give boutique style service and maneuver on a dime in a changing economic landscape. Our team consists of an experienced group of Senior Recruiters and Account Managers with over 230 years of combined industry experience. Our firm prides itself on our experience, innovative sourcing strategies, and most importantly, a long-standing record of proven results for both clients and job candidates of the core industries in the area.
Please contact one of our recruiters at 508-799-7171