Location : Auburn, MA
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Set up, maintain and troubleshoot high speed printing machinery.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform set up necessary from work order instructions including window dies, window film, glue, plates etc.
- Monitor machine to maintain maximum speed and quality.
- Inspect quality of construction and printing of envelopes
- Responsible for machine maintenance and upkeep including mechanical adjustments as well as changing of shafts, patch rolls and gum bottles.
- Operate machine during operator’s break times
Required Qualifications :
- Demonstrated mechanical skills on high speed production equipment.
- Ability to read, interpret and decipher general written instructions from work orders, safety regulations, operating procedures and other job specific written documents.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical functions.
- Ability to read, utilize and adjust press dimensions by using a ruler to 1/16”.
- Proper use of personal protective equipment (PPE) (safety shoes, ear plugs, safety glasses, gloves and face shields).
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs
- Constant standing, walking, reaching with hands and arms, lifting, pushing, carrying, bending, climbing, twisting, kneeling, crouching and crawling.