Savvy Staffing is currently hiring Machine Adjusters for one of our clients in Auburn, MA to
Set up, maintain and troubleshoot high speed printing machinery.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform set up necessary from work order instructions including window dies, window film, glue, plates etc.
- Monitor machine to maintain maximum speed and quality.
- Inspect quality of construction and printing of envelopes
- Responsible for machine maintenance and upkeep including mechanical adjustments as well as changing of shafts, patch rolls and gum bottles.
- Operate machine during operator’s break times
- Demonstrate mechanical skills on high speed production equipment.
- Ability to read, interpret and decipher general written instructions from work orders, safety regulations, operating procedures and other job specific written documents.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical functions.
- Ability to read, utilize and adjust press dimensions by using a ruler to 1/16”.
- Proper use of personal protective equipment (PPE) (safety shoes, ear plugs, safety glasses, gloves and face shields).
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs
- Constant standing, walking, reaching with hands and arms, lifting, pushing, carrying, bending, climbing, twisting, kneeling, crouching and crawling
If you are interested in this opportunity, please come in to meet with us Monday-Friday between the hours of 8:30 am and 4:00 pm, be ready to present 2 forms of ID. We are located at 45 Linden St, Worcester MA, 01609
Or submit your resume and recruiter will reach out to you!