Machine Operator - Assembly - Material Handler*
Savvy Staffing Solutions has openings on 1st and 2nd shifts at our client company located in Hopkinton, MA. This is a great company to work at, good people with room to grow! Temp to hire, with full benefits offered when hired on permanent.
- Positioning parts, following blueprints.
- Fastening parts together with bolts, screws, speed clips or other fasteners
- Remove small quantities of metal using tools
- Operate drill press, punch press, or riveting machines
Trimmer, Metal Prep
- Execute a variety of processes such as trimming, assembly, identification, cleaning and priming of products
- Trim molded parts using small hand tools such as scissors to remove flash
- Label and pack parts as required
- Based on work instruction, bills of material, formulas or routings, identify and obtain proper materials necessary and kit for use in the mixing function
- Weigh & measure ingredients in accordance to formula/routing
- Move materials using proper material handling and lifting procedures
- Report inventory discrepancies
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Operate a molding press, buffer, assembly machine or any other piece of equipment for which they are trained.
- Inspect all parts produced for defective attributes.
- Package and label products accordingly.
- Fill out completely all required paperwork for production and quality.
All positions require the following:
- Possess the ability to follow directions from and communicate with supervisors, technicians, lead person and co-workers in a professional manner
- Ability to comprehend and train with documents such as work instructions, safety rules, maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals written in the English language
- Have the ability to recognize quality issues
- Have the ability to work effectively independently, or as a team member with co-workers
- Exhibit a high degree of responsibility with emphasis on safety