Packaging Machine Operator’s responsibilities include the following:
1) Daily operation of packaging machinery.
2) Ensure that the packaging being used corresponds with the product being produced.
3) Ensure that the correct product code is being used.
4) Record down time data and related information accurately.
5) Assist Palletizer Operator when deemed necessary.
6) Ensure the quality of the finished product (i.e. identify leakers, dented cans, open cases, flawed graphics, etc.).
7) Maintain packaging machinery in a clean and organized state.
8) Safe operation of equipment and adherence to all company safety policies and procedures.
9) All other tasks as assigned by Supervision.