Savvy Staffing Solutions has immediate openings for Machine Operators at our client company located in Lancaster, MA. This is a great opportunity for an entry level candidate to gain life long skills. These are temp to hire positions, with lots of room to grow as a permanent employee. $500 sign on bonus and full benefit package offered at time of conversion to permanent employee.
All shifts run Monday to Friday with overtime available
Handles and maintains manufacturing equipment. These employees working on assembly lines perform tasks like assembling products, maintaining workstations, cleaning equipment, tagging products, preparing goods for shipment, and following safety guidelines.
Duties & Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ability to read and understand SOP- Standard Operation Procedures
- Maintains established cycle time/quota (parts per hour)
- Informs supervisor of any issues encountered while running job
- Completes all production paperwork with accuracy (routing slips and scrap counts)
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment
- Follow established safety rules and regulations
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative pf the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Ability to handle physical workload and endure long periods of standing. (sitting is allowed at certain machines)
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Team oriented and self-directed
- Understand and follow written and verbal communication
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret in English. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, supervisors and peers.