Location : Worcester
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Shift and Compensation:
- 1st and 2nd shift available
- 7:00am- 3:30pm plus overtime
- 3:30pm- 12:00am plus overtime
- Salary: $11.50 to $14.00 /hour
Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Set up machines to start a production cycle.
- Control and adjust machine settings.
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines.
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools.
- Test operation of machines periodically.
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift.
Required Qualifications :
- Proven experience as a machine operator
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools (caliper, micrometer etc.)
- Understanding of production procedures
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Physical stamina and strength