Job Type :
Reference Code :
JOB SUMMARY :
Maintenance mechanics are responsible to repair, install and maintain a variety of production machines and equipment used in the manufacturing of communication headset components.
The requirements listed below are representative of the essential duties required:
- Performs preventive maintenance inspections and service on machines.
- Thoroughly cleans machines and machine parts, removing parts and reinstalling as necessary.
- Oils and lubricates moving parts on machines to ensure effective performance.
- Records and reports damaged, worn, or broken parts.
- Repairs broken machines quickly and efficiently.
- Report in to the Facilities Manager on any maintenance issues that arise.
- Performing general maintenance work on buildings as assigned.
- Handling basic repairs and maintenance.
- Overseeing contractors when professional repairs are necessary.
- Other duties as required.
Required Qualifications :
Must be able to pass a background check and drug test.
- Mechanical, electrical, hydraulics, and pneumatics required.
- Experience in general building trades such as plumbing and carpentry are helpful.
- Must be able to use a variety of hand and power tools.
- Works well independently and with others.
- Good communication skills are essential.
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Position does not require any previous experience working with office software.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma/GED.
- Trade or vocational school graduation preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience as a maintenance mechanic or in a similar role.
- Specialized training or certification is required.